SaskFit is the #1 fitness leadership conference in Saskatchewan, designed to meet the educational needs of Fitness professionals like you!
Get ready for three days of high energy, top quality sessions, networking with your peers, and non-stop fun!
We're Accepting Proposals for SaskFit 2019
Are you interested in presenting at this year's SaskFit Conference in Regina, November 1-3, 2019?
If so, please provide your proposal and include the following information:
- Presenter - Include address and contact information
- Biography - Please include a biography to be used in the brochure. Limit to 100 words or less. If you are chosen to present, this biography will be used in the SaskFit brochure.
- Speaker Experience - Describe your speaking experience and expertise regarding this topic.
- References - Contact information for a reference willing to provide your qualifications to present your session.
- Session Title and Description - Limit to100 words. If you are chosen to present, this description will be used in the SaskFit brochure.
- Streams - Indicate the stream your session will focus on:
- Group (i.e. mind/body, step, cycling, HIIT, etc.)
- Older Adults
- Business and Professional Development (i.e. marketing, finances, nutrition, etc.)
- Target Audience - Indicate your intended audience:
- Beginner (geared towards the fundamentals of a particular stream) Intermediate (builds on existing fundamentals)
- Advanced (for participants already knowledgeable and/or proficient in the specified stream)
- Format - Indicate whether the presentation is a lecture, a workshop or workout. If it is a combination of lecture and workout, list the format as a workshop.
- Learning Objectives – Provide the learning objectives participants will take away from the session and apply to teaching their classes.
- Equipment - List all fitness and audiovisual equipment required for the session, including how many items are needed per participant. Please be very specific.
- Length – SaskFit sessions are typically 60-90 minutes in length, varying throughout the day.
- Fee for service – Provide your estimated fee (hourly, per session or other).
Please email proposals to Wendy McKellar.
Proposals will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. on April 1, 2019.
If you have any questions, contact Wendy at (306) 780-9470.