We're Accepting Proposals for SaskFit 2019
Are you interested in presenting at this year's SaskFit Conference in Regina, November 1-3, 2019?
If so, please provide your proposal and include the following information:
- Presenter - Include address and contact information
- Biography - Please include a biography to be used in the brochure. Limit to 100 words or less. If you are chosen to present, this biography will be used in the SaskFit brochure.
- Speaker Experience - Describe your speaking experience and expertise regarding this topic.
- References - Contact information for a reference willing to provide your qualifications to present your session.
- Session Title and Description - Limit to100 words. If you are chosen to present, this description will be used in the SaskFit brochure.
- Streams - Indicate the stream your session will focus on:
- Group (i.e. mind/body, step, cycling, HIIT, etc.)
- Older Adults
- Business and Professional Development (i.e. marketing, finances, nutrition, etc.)
- Target Audience - Indicate your intended audience:
- Beginner (geared towards the fundamentals of a particular stream) Intermediate (builds on existing fundamentals)
- Advanced (for participants already knowledgeable and/or proficient in the specified stream)
- Format - Indicate whether the presentation is a lecture, a workshop or workout. If it is a combination of lecture and workout, list the format as a workshop.
- Learning Objectives – Provide the learning objectives participants will take away from the session and apply to teaching their classes.
- Equipment - List all fitness and audiovisual equipment required for the session, including how many items are needed per participant. Please be very specific.
- Length – SaskFit sessions are typically 60-90 minutes in length, varying throughout the day.
- Fee for service – Provide your estimated fee (hourly, per session or other).
Please email proposals to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. on April 1, 2019.
If you have any questions, contact Kristin Bialobzyski at 1-800-563-2555.
Join Our Volunteer Committee
Experience the excitement of SaskFit from behind the scenes as a valuable member of the volunteer team and earn your CEC’s for recertification!
Specific Committees include Program, Sponsorship, Volunteers, Fitness Fair, Facilities, Accommodation/Transportation, Equipment, and Publicity.
SaskFit 2019 will be held in Regina at the University of Regina from November 1 -3 and your contribution as a volunteer on the Committee will provide you an opportunity to:
- Collaborate with other fitness leaders
- Share your expertise
- Actively participate in the planning and implementation of the 2019 SaskFit conference
- Earn 12 continuing education credits
- Enjoy a few other perks...
If you have any questions please contact Kristin Bialobzyski at (306) 780-9456 or by email at email@example.com.
Please RSVP by Thursday, January 31st if you are interested in being a committee member.