To make our website easier for you to navigate, we removed the Publications section. Then we moved the resources in Publications to more appropriate areas of the website.
Here are some of the changes we’ve made to make your browsing experience better:
- Parks & Recreation Connection is accessible from News & Events.
- DIRECTION Magazine has been moved to Resources & Advocacy.
- Youth Perspective newsletter has been moved to Children and Youth, under Programs & Services.
- Fitness Focus newsletter has been moved to Fitness Leadership, under Programs & Services.
- Surveying the Field 2018, Surveying the Field 2017, and Recreation and the Quality of Life in Saskatchewan – 2016 Survey, have been moved to Resources & Advocacy.
- SPRA Annual Reports have been moved to the About section.
- Our Photo Release Form, Logo Guidelines, and CASL Resources have been moved to Advocacy Resources, under Resources & Advocacy.
You might have also noticed some changes to Our Grants page. We removed the images of the grant brochures, to ensure this page loads quicker and is more responsive.
We assure you that the grants are still available for download, like the Forever…in motion Grant, whose application period closes on November 15, 2018.
For questions regarding these updates to our website, please email Christian Bates-Hardy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (306) 780-9268.