Request a Fieldwork Visit
If your Aboriginal community is seeking assistance on a recreation concern or is interested in meeting with SPRA, call (306) 780-9231.
Aboriginal Community Fieldwork Overview
- To meet with existing partners and communities in a neutral setting to help increase awareness of the SPRA and it's initiatives.
- To build relationships with key decision making individuals in various levels of organizations, communities and government that were traditionally not formed.
- To further the development of current SPRA networks and increase it's future capacity and potential for networking alignment.
- To attract key support for SPRA programs from Aboriginal community members through both recreation conferences and other events.
- To retain interest in the SPRA and future Aboriginal Initiatives such as the ASPYR program.
- To incorporate more recreation program knowledge, healing models, therapeutic components and inspiration into the Aboriginal communities' recreation programming for the province of Saskatchewan.