Your feedback is requested on the initial draft of the 2019-2024 Strategic Plan Framework
Recently, three focus groups were held to gather member feedback on the Strategic Plan Framework. Members who were in attendance had the opportunity to offer their comments on the initial draft and we would like to extend this same opportunity to members and stakeholders who were unable to attend the focus groups.
This Framework is a starting point in the process and a template to gather member feedback. Stantec Consulting Ltd. has been contracted to lead this process.
In order to share your thoughts on the 2019-2024 Strategic Plan, please follow these steps:
Step 1 - Review the 2019-2024 SPRA Strategic Plan Framework
Step 2 - Record your response in the Strategic Plan Workbook
Step 3 - Share your feedback with Megan Jones of Stantec Consulting
Things to consider when reviewing the Strategic Plan Framework:
• Is anything missing from this Framework?
• Should something be deleted?
• Does the content need any fine tuning?
To Share Your Feedback:
We encourage you to share your feedback and completed Workbook with Megan Jones from Stantec Consulting, by either:
1. Providing feedback over the phone. This option provides you an opportunity to engage in dialogue and ask questions.
2. Provide written feedback via email and following up with a phone conversation, if needed.
Megan Jones can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 306-781-6335 (office) or 306-501-5611 (mobile).
Submissions will be accepted until end of day on Thursday, June 14, 2018.