Location: Regina, Sol's Fitness Studio
- May 24 6:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
- May 25 - 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- May 26 - 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Course - $266.00 (includes exam time)
- Manual - $68.25 (must be purchased separately by contacting SPRA)
- Practical evaluation - $50
CECs: 12 (for Fitness Leaders already certified in an alternate module
About this Course
This 20-hour practical course provides considerations required when planning and leading Older Adult fitness classes and the knowledge and skills to design, implement and lead safe and effective classes.
Topics include: an overview of the changes which occur in the body as it ages, information on exercise and aging, chronic conditions and class modifications.
For more information contact Marisol Molina-Smith at 306-999-2965 or email@example.com