If you are a recreation director, facility manager, park operator or volunteer, the SPRA Spring Education and Training Symposium is the place to be in April 2017!
The Symposium will be held at the Humboldt Uniplex - the main recreation facility in Humboldt located on Highway #5 West.
The Symposium offers:
■ Professional development opportunities taught by certified instructors
■ Opportunities to connect with colleagues and experts from across Saskatchewan
■ Courses on topics that matter most to practitioners and volunteers
■ Parks 1
■ Parks 2
Courses Offered in April 2016 Included:
- Janitorial/Custodial (WHMIS Certification)
- Tree Identification and Pruning
- Building Maintenance Level 1 and Level 2
- Arena Operator Level 2 (Certification)
- Mosquito and Fly Biting Insects Applicators
- Cemeterian™ Operations and Management
- Recreation Facility Energy Management
- Power Mobile Equipment Theory
- Aquatic Programmer
- Pool Operators Level 1 (Certification)
For more information about this event, contact: Kelly Skotnitsky, SPRA Consultant - Recreation Facilities, by phone at (306) 780-9324, toll-free at 1-800-563-2555, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.