About the Symposium
If you are a recreation director, facility manager, park operator or volunteer, the SPRA Spring Education and Training Symposium is the place to be in April 2016!
The Symposium will be held April 18 – 22, 2016, at the Humboldt Uniplex - the main recreation facility in Humboldt located on Highway #5 West.
The deadline to register is April 1st, 2016.
What To Expect
The Symposium offers:
■ Professional development opportunities taught by certified instructors
■ Opportunities to connect with colleagues and experts from across Saskatchewan
■ Courses on topics that matter most to practitioners and volunteers
■ Parks 1
■ Parks 2
Courses Being Offered:
- Janitorial/Custodial (WHMIS Certification)
- Tree Identification and Pruning
- Building Maintenance Level 1 and Level 2
- Arena Operator Level 2 (Certification)
- Mosquito and Fly Biting Insects Applicators
- Cemeterian™ Operations and Management
- Recreation Facility Energy Management
- Power Mobile Equipment Theory
- Aquatic Programmer
- Pool Operators Level 1 (Certification)
For more information about this event, contact: Kelly Skotnitsky, SPRA Consultant - Recreation Facilities, by phone at (306) 780-9324, toll-free at 1-800-563-2555, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.