If you are a recreation director, facility manager, park operator or volunteer, the Spring Education and Training Symposium in Humboldt, Saskatchewan is the place to be in April 2017!
The Symposium will be held on April 10-13, 2017 at the Humboldt Uniplex - the main recreation facility in Humboldt located on Highway #5 West.
By registering for the 2017 Spring Education and Training Symposium, you grant SPRA and its associated entities the right to use photographs or videos taken of you, for the purposes of promoting and/or advertising the benefits of recreation programs and events in any and all forms of advertising, including but not limited to print, television, internet and otherwise, all without payment of any fee or consideration to yourself.
Individual Registration for Symposium
Registration for the HR Boot CampTM session is not available on the Online Registration as a stand alone session. Please visit HR Boot CampTM for more information.
The Symposium offers:
■ Professional development opportunities taught by certified instructors
■ Opportunities to connect with colleagues and experts from across Saskatchewan
■ Courses on topics that matter most to practitioners and volunteers
■ Parks 1
■ Parks 2
- Janitorial/Custodial (WHMIS Certification)
- Tree Identification and Pruning
- Building Maintenance Level 1 and Level 2
- Arena Operator Level 2 (Certification)
- Mosquito and Fly Biting Insects Applicators
- Cemeterian™ Operations and Management
- Recreation Facility Energy Management
- Power Mobile Equipment Theory
- Aquatic Programmer
- Pool Operators Level 1 (Certification)
For more information about this event, contact:
SPRA Consultant - Recreation Facilities